(I’m not disparaging actual LGBTQ+ folk. They’re awesome. This is merely a July 4th shitpost)

• Swedneck
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    3 days ago

beer tastes like roadkill and nothing will change my mind, i’ll take the liberty and tits though

• fossphi@lemm.ee
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      2 days ago

Child, have you had good authentic local micro produced roadkill?

• Swedneck
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        2 days ago

i’ve had the beer and wine that everyone else insists tastes great and it tasted like actual poison with zero redeeming qualities, so i’m left to conclude that those who enjoy alcohol are just suffering from stockholm syndrome and/or addiction.

at least with coffee there’s the actual coffee flavour buried underneath the fact that it’s all but burnt to coal, so i can see how someone with sufficiently desensitized tastebuds might enjoy it, and i can sort of enjoy it if i drown it in milk and chocolate.

• Pandantic@midwest.social
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          2 days ago

At least I’m not the only one. I drink vodka when I drink because it tastes like nothing. Beer and wine are both terrible.

• fossphi@lemm.ee
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          2 days ago

Far be it from me to convince anyone to try alcohol. I myself don’t like it too much. But some basic ass beers or delicious cocktails once in a while, I can do

Funnily enough, it’s the same with coffee for me. I’m meh towards it, but that’s also most likely my ADHD, since I get none of the explosive benefits

• Swedneck
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        2 days ago

my man i taste the beer and it makes me retch, what the fuck else do you want me to do? is my opinion invalid until i’ve pickled my tastebuds and my liver tries to escape from my mouth?