Also videos from gender criticals. It’s so incredibly upsetting. One thing I’ve noticed is that there is simultaneously a claim that we are being lied to, and yet when trans content creators talk about their surgery complications it’s used as ammunition against us and our care. Which is it? I have always found that trans creators are fully open about the risks and complications that can happen from surgery and yet I still desperately yearn to have it even though I know recovery is going to suck. I have to hear this GC rhetoric from my parents and it breaks my heart. I just want to live my life as the woman I was always meant to be. To grow old and die as a woman. To finally have a chance at happiness. Why do we have to justify our existence? Why can’t they just leave us alone?

• jol
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    3 months ago

I’m not trans and don’t watch trans videos, but… Yeah. All the time. I get random disgusting videos, or some random home video of someone in south Asia clearly not meant to be watched around the world, videos about cooking meat (im vegan and follow several vegan channels) etc. So I’m not sure that button does anything at this point.