It seems no matter which deoderant I pick, it immediately ceases to be sold. I haven’t found my brand in weeks now.

• DayOfDoom [any, any]@hexbear.net
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    8 months ago

Yeah. I wish I had the large house of a mormom suburbanite so I can just bulk buy this shit in a little warehouse section and at least not have to worry about running out for a couple years of stuff like this. Soda and deodorant are the worst for limited edition versions.

• Yurt_Owl@hexbear.net
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    8 months ago

So far only happened with V8 vegetable juice. Just up and vanished and I don’t even know why, I can’t find anything anywhere about it like I just dreamt the product up.

• FALGSConaut [comrade/them]@hexbear.net
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    8 months ago

Not really, but I have found products that’s I’ve found once and then never again. Like this chocolate bar that was nothing but milk chocolate and whole peanuts. You’d think that combo wouldn’t be hard to find but it is! And no, I’m not talking about Mr Goodbar or whatever that shitty waxy american “chocolate” bar is called

• TraumaDumpling@hexbear.net
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    8 months ago

i get this real bad with mecha models, if you like anything but Transformers figures or Gundam Brand Gundam model kits you have to scour the internet for deals or pre-orders or used-but-not-assembled kits, everything is limited production small batch stuff or old enough that the IP is just no longer profitable or recognizable. I bought a model kit of a RK-91/92 Savage mecha from the show Full Metal Panic (kinda shite show from the 3 or so episodes i checked out but really cool diesel powered cold war soviet badguy mecha designs), at the time i bought it they were like 40 or 50 each, now its closer to 70 to 90 because the kits are so rare and the show wasn’t that popular.

• Tankiedesantski [he/him]@hexbear.net
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      8 months ago

Almost any otaku-y thing in Japan runs on the limited edition, limited run, fomo model and has for many years. Truly they were the first country to arrive at late stage capitalist stagnation.

• Lorraine [he/him]@hexbear.net
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    8 months ago

There’s a certain brand of cinnamon chewing gum they stopped selling where I live. Now the only ones around (and they’re just online) are those little squarey ones, not the better, flat rectangle types boowomp

• Dem Bosain@midwest.social
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    8 months ago

Hershey’s chocolate milk powder

Tropical flavor Chex mix

Eagle brand chips

Vault and/or Surge