Another week, another thread. Go out there and have a good one everyone! trans-heart

• Bat [she/her]@hexbear.net
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    2 months ago

goddamn it my chest looks so fucked up, my boobs are too far apart because of how large my rib cage is and they’re still really small so it just looks so fucking weird

i’m a little over two years in, am i completely cooked? i was told i was going to see the most results in year one, then i got told actually there will be more results in year two, if i hear that about year three it’ll probably be cope but i need some fucking cope right now

• SnowySkyes [she/her]@hexbear.netOPM
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      2 months ago

I’m in the same boat as you. I have a colossal frame and big breasts. 38DDs actually. I’m also slightly overweight, so that band size isn’t due to obesity or what have you. I’m just that big. They hang off to the sides and low and I genuinely hate it. Without clothes on, they look awkward and bleh. They look good once I corral them into a bra, but still. I will be correcting them with top surgery later this year. I know this isn’t likely what you wanted to hear, but this is my experience. I hope yours is different.

link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        2 months ago

mine aren’t even big, like i don’t fill an a cup after two years

goddamn it i’m probably going to need surgery as well but i can’t afford that shit

maybe i should just give up and start manmoding, it’ll be a hell of a lot easier than fixing any of this shit

• nemmybun [she/her]@hexbear.net
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      2 months ago

My first couple years I grew slowly and then year 3 I grew to a C cup. I then had another growth spurt at year 6 (DD). I’m not saying that’ll necessarily happen for you but at least on my end, my progress goes against the usual timeline that gets thrown around. I think people develop at different rates and it’s difficult to give a timeline for something so biologically complex.

You can try wearing a padded push-up bra and use inserts to bump up size while waiting for growth.

• ashinadash [she/her, comrade/them]@hexbear.net
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      2 months ago

Mine(34A) almost face sideways due to a chest structural deformity I have! Idk what you mean by “cooked” though, it doesn’t impact my ability to pass or anything.

Also as far as “results” go, you can end up seeing breast growth and changes as far in as a decade later, so you might see the results you want in future.

• milistanaccount09 [she/her]@hexbear.net
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      2 months ago

Have you been on progesterone? If so, have you been taking it orally or have you been taking it rectally? Everyone I’ve talked who’s taken prog says taking it orally does nothing, and you need to take it rectally for best effect. Taking prog rectally isn’t something I’m comfortable yet doing so I take it sublingually instead. I haven’t taken it long enough yet to say for certain if it’s effective though.

link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        2 months ago

yeah i’m on prog, i take it orally, i’m not comfortable shoving shit up my ass so i’m not going to do it rectally ever

do you have the orange circle capsules? you can take those sublingually?

• milistanaccount09 [she/her]@hexbear.net
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          2 months ago

Mine look like this, it says the manufacturer is Xiromed (I’m based in USA) (I’m not sure what counts as ‘orange circle capsules’ lol)

I can take these sublingually (it tastes bad though)

• frankfurt_schoolgirl [she/her]@hexbear.net
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      2 months ago

Im sorry if this is unhelpful, but maybe there’s a reason you haven’t gotten much growth? Are you underweight? Are your levels good? Have you tried injections? The injections made a big difference for me.

link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        2 months ago

my levels are fine and i’m kind of fat, i gained a lot of weight on hrt

i’m going to swap to injections once i get paid next

• frankfurt_schoolgirl [she/her]@hexbear.net
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          2 months ago

I hope that helps! I gained like a cup size right after starting injections and I think they’re still growing. Also rectal progesterone might help like the other comment mentioned.