• SituationCake@aussie.zone
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    17 days ago

I feel so sorry for the girls that are victims of the ai generated images at the bacchus marsh school. How horrific. I suspect fake sexual images are gonna be the new normal of harassment and abuse in the ai era. Schools and the law need to catch up fast.

• 𝚝𝚛𝚔@aussie.zone
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      17 days ago

I’d feel relief tbh. If anyone starts circulating real photos of you in the buff you can just claim it’s those zany AI prompters at it again and wave it off as bollocks.

• TinyBreak@aussie.zone
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      17 days ago

I dunno how you police this shit. Back in my day (jesus I’m old) I had a… I dont wanna say “mate” but acquaintance sharing videos of him screwing an ex via Bluetooth off his old Nokia. I never saw it, never wanted to, both other horny 17 year olds did. This shits been around since the dawn of tech. Does make it right, and of course I feel horrible for the victims! And the bloke who did it should be shot into the sun… but I dont know how you stop this.

• Taleya@aussie.zone
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      17 days ago

Photoshopped exploitative images, cutting and pasting heads onto magazines before that, AI is just the latest in a long chain of turds

• Gibsonisafluffybutt@aussie.zone
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      17 days ago

It’s a pretty fucked up situation, but unfortunately I think this is just the beginning. We (the collective we) never consider the implications of some of the uses of the technology we create.

This entire “AI” situation is concerning as a whole.

• CEOofmyhouse56@aussie.zone
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      16 days ago

The good thing is more and more of this shit is getting called out. Takes the shame from the victims to the little perverts who create it.