Or at least make people forget about it faster, and that is the presidential sons debate first proposed on chapo. Hunter vs Don Jr and Eric, a no holds barred, no muting mics, all substances allowed cage match debate. 3 men enter, 1 man leaves to be crowned Biggest Presidential Son. It won’t do anything about Joe’s liquifying brain but it might make people forget, plus with Hunter’s charisma he can only help his dad’s campaign

• GnastyGnuts [he/him]@hexbear.net
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    2 days ago

Honestly he should just hang dong publicly. As in, he should just show his cock. Make it about cock. Goad Trump into showing his cock, maybe Biden’s is bigger, and he could win entirely off of USA being fucking stupid.

I’m only 1/16th joking.

• Sasuke [comrade/them]@hexbear.net
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    2 days ago

what if they did some kind of ‘bring your adult son to work’ thing for the second debate? and then hunter, with free access to the white house pharmacy, could try his hand at being biden’s physician for a day

• FALGSConaut [comrade/them]@hexbear.netOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      2 days ago

The stage is set: it’s the night of the second debate. Joe shuffles out to the podium, dark Brandon die hards are hoping this night will help him recover from the past week when Biden repeatedly referred to the prime minister of Israel as Yitzhak Rabin. Dems are ecstatic Joe manages the short walk with only one minor stumble. Trump struts out proving he’s still capable of walking on his own. The debate opens with Biden barely stringing two coherent sentences together, he somehow blames covid and lack of stimulus checks on mexican immigrants which Trump runs with. Finally, the debate turns to our beautiful veterans. You can see Biden shaking with rage as Trump brags about the troops loving him and accuses Biden of doing nothing for veterans. Biden finally snaps and begins to say the only clear sentence the entire debate:

“Listen here Jack! Beau served this country and gave his life for it, you never served, you dodged the draft!”

He pulls a revolver from his suit and fires at point blank range. The recoil shatters every bone in his arm, the gun flies up into his face breaking his nose. He collapses, hitting his head on the podium killing him instantly.

Trump stands alone on the stage, the bullet having missed him by a country mile. He says something about Biden’s shooting being worse than his golf swing

• ElGosso [he/him]@hexbear.net
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    2 days ago

Biden clearly never learned anything from Obama - if Trump is so evil, just declare him a terrorist and drone-strike him obama-drone

• HumanBehaviorByBjork [any, undecided]@hexbear.net
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    2 days ago

biden-forgor “This is really it Neilia… I lost you… I lost Beau… now I’m gonna lose this election…”

“Not so fast!”

whywhywhywhywhy “Wha-!?”

hunter “You haven’t lost me, dad!”

[“Lose Yourself” by Eminem plays as we begin a montage of training for The Sons Debate]

• HumanBehaviorByBjork [any, undecided]@hexbear.net
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        edit-2
        2 days ago

He’s been clean for years, but at the climax of the movie he’s in his car ('04 Camry with a rusted-out rear bumper) in the parking lot during a commercial break and he realizes the only way he can win and avenge his father’s death (died in the last scene) is by hitting the pipe. He says “lord forgive me, but it’s time to go back to tha old me” and pulls a glock and a plastic baggie out from underneath the passenger seat.

• FALGSConaut [comrade/them]@hexbear.netOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      2 days ago

That would be the funniest outcome so yes, I think so. Trump has to adopt Hunter and try to make him wear a suit to a baseball game. Hunter skips is to smoke crack and listen to Mumford and Sons with a woman he met at a gas station earlier that day

• EnsignRedshirt [he/him]@hexbear.net
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        2 days ago

Biden, and it’s not close. He’s had brain surgery, multiple COVID infections, obvious age-related cognitive decline, has been getting dosed with performance enhancing drugs for the last few years to keep him from shitting his pants in front of a crowd of people, etc. His brain is Swiss cheese.

Rogan doesn’t have any serious brain damage, he’s just a dumb guy who never had any reason to be smarter. If Biden had Rogan’s brain, he’d be doing fine. If Rogan had Biden’s brain, he wouldn’t even be able to do his podcast.

• GrouchyGrouse [he/him]@hexbear.net
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          2 days ago

Good point. I can hear it now. “Jamie pull up the uhh you know the uhh I uhh…”

“The hairless chimp?”

“No uhhh the uhh Dana said the uhh UFC uhh the…”

“Let’s just look at the hairless chimp, Joe.”

“My god my dad could drive a thing.”

“That’s great, Joe.”

“That’s a helluva monkey.”

“That’s right, Joe.”

• Droplet [comrade/them]@hexbear.net
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    2 days ago

In 2004, former Taiwanese President Chen Shui-bian who was losing in the polls had an assassination attempt on him, took a bullet to the stomach and it was enough to carry him over the finish line.

It has been widely speculated that the assassination attempt was a false flag planned to garner sympathy. The Bidens could think about something similar along the line before the November election.

So MAGA gun nut, national sensation, we must defend our democracy against Trump and his deranged supporters.