• chuckleslord@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          25 days ago

Cool. The format of this video answers the actual question (How many printers would you need to keep up with a printed edition of Wikipedia) in the first 10 seconds. It then spends the rest of the video asking and answering all of the other questions around that question. Do this on clickbait and not something that fills the time with other interesting things.

• ColeSloth
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            24 days ago

I just wanted to know how many pages total it would be. I’m not curious about what it would take to keep up with changes and additions.

• Localhorst86@feddit.org
              link
              fedilink
              arrow-up
              ·
              edit-2
              24 days ago

Did you know that you don’t even need to watch a video to find out that information? It’s considerably faster to just google such a factual information.

The entire premise of Randall Munroes “What If?” Series is to not stop at the first factual information we can find, but to further explore the implications that come from that answer.

• ColeSloth
                link
                fedilink
                arrow-up
                arrow-down
                ·
                24 days ago

Did you know I made that post because I knew some tryhard like you would reply with the info for me? Thanks, google.lol

• Localhorst86@feddit.org
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      24 days ago

Life Hack: you don’t need to read entire books, you can usually just skip to the last chapter.

• just_another_person@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        24 days ago

Yeah coolcoolcool,

Equally amazing lifehack: not commenting on absolutely everything you feel a need to be included on “just cuz”.