This community, under the guise of Christianity and discussion thereof, is just a place filled with conspiracy theories and hatred.

Exhibit 1: Bigoted, trans- and homophobic video. The comment section shows heavy mod abuse.

Exhibits 2 and 3: Conspiracy theory. Again comment section is heavily “moderated”.

All of those posts are mod-posts because the community locked for non-moderators to create posts in. Is this really the kind of community that tchncs wants to foster?

• Milan
    shield
    MA
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    27 days ago

This has been taken care of. Sorry for the delay after the initial report. :)

• Berin
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    27 days ago

I have already reported this community to the tchncs instance admins and they’re looking into it. Got a response like an hour ago

• voracitude@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    27 days ago

That’s funny, just blocked the mods and community. Dunno about anyone else, but I’m getting really tired of all these christofascists stinking up my internet.

• RBG
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    27 days ago

Every single post there (except one) is already being downvoted to oblivion. Glad to see.

• Tartas1995
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    edit-2
    27 days ago

They keep referring to the KJV. That is how you know that they aren’t serious about the bible in the first place. At least use a version that isn’t heavily mistranslated.

And then they post ken ham… So now everyone who is somewhat in the picture knows why KJV.

This is not only a horrible community for christians, for the reason noted in this post but it just isn’t a community for christians, it is for creationist.

• Bo7a@lemmy.ca
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    27 days ago

So very Xtian of them to divide everyone into classes. What a pile of shit.