• dasenboy@lemmy.ml
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    26 days ago

Going to my old folk’s village in the north of the country for the annual summer festivities. Looking to relax, swim in rivers, in essence have a good time. I don’t go out much, so I really need it…

• Varyk@sh.itjust.works
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    26 days ago

media marathon, going to keep watching primal s1, whic is amazing so far, i have a bunch of movies lined up, and a beach break in between when I get restless. Plus ribs and mojitos.

• wia@lemmy.ca
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    26 days ago

Be subject to the whims of my teenage kiddo! Get our nails done. Do groceries. Make fancy food for Shadow of the Demon Lord on Sunday. Play SotDL.

• SharkEatingBreakfast@sopuli.xyz
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    26 days ago

My kid got a fishing pole from his uncle and has been absolutely dying to try it out again. Refuses to use live bait, though. Gonna see if we can get out on the river this weekend. He’s only gonna be doing catch-and-release. He just really likes seeing fish up close.

…also I know nothing about fishing, so I’m gonna be researching fishing, I guess. Lol

• Perhapsjustsniffit@lemmy.ca
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      26 days ago

Try some powerbait or even cheap pepperoni sticks as bait. Fish go for smell. As a side note…best fish you will ever eat is cooked on a stick over an open fire as you fish.

• viking@infosec.pub
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    26 days ago

Have a deadline for a university paper on Sunday. I’m planning to finish it tonight (it’s 8 PM here) but not sure that’s gonna fly.

• ImpulseDrive42@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    25 days ago

Every Saturday I’ve been going to my local game store and playing various card and/or board games.

A lot of the time we play Magic the Gathering. Sometimes we play Dungeons and Dragons.

But I also have a whole backpack of a bunch of other games I bring for variety sake.

Just recently I finally got my physical copy of “Fools Blade”. It’s a new card game where players collect sword parts and craft their own swords to go adventuring (both PvE and PvP). I’m super stoked to play it.