• janAkali@lemmy.one
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    8 months ago

Wake up -> wash face, brush teeth -> piss -> shower -> (optional: smoke) -> 180 turn -> take a dump -> wash hands. No time wasted, optimal morning routine bathroom.

• xpinchx@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      8 months ago

You take a shit after you shower instead of before? You filthy animal.

Shit shower shave

• Blackmist@feddit.uk
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        8 months ago

With a bit of extra thought, you’d have been able to do all three at the same time here. A real missed opportunity.

• xpinchx@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          8 months ago

Honestly I just choose not to shave, I use a beard trimmer to get down to stubble maybe once a week.

I look like a baby when I shave lol, any time I’m clean shaven my fiance tells me I look better with facial hair.

• Patch@feddit.uk
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          8 months ago

You might want to get that checked out if you haven’t already… Or at least rethink your diet.

• ava@feddit.de
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            ·
            8 months ago

I’ve gotten myself checked multiple times and it’s always the same result. IBS is such a bitch.

• Furbag@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      7 months ago

If you take a shit after you shower, just go back to bed and try again tomorrow. I promise, the day isn’t going to go up from that point.

• Froyn@kbin.social
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    8 months ago

I hate that toilet. There’s no little shelf for your comic book or to play army men on while you go.

• lucullus
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    8 months ago

Honestly, rotating the toilet 90° would make this good. I learned that it has advantages being able to lean your head against the wall while shitting. Having salmonella a very small apartment in Tokyo made me appreciate that convenience.😆

• Konlanx@feddit.de
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    8 months ago

This is a super common bathroom layout in Hamburg. 1 out of 3 apartments has this.

• paurix@feddit.de
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      8 months ago

I’ve seen it with the toilet close to the wall. Wouldn’t say its the badest of the bad real estate, but the toilet placement is a lil bit weird.

• caesaravgvstvs@feddit.de
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      7 months ago

Yes! In Berlin too, although this is a particularly egregious example.

This layout comes from taking one room from an old small apartment and turning it into the kitchen and bathroom. Because the kitchen has to have a larger minimum width, this is what you’re left with for the bathroom lol

• apis@beehaw.org
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    8 months ago

That big waste pipe suggests the floor above may have jankier arrangements again.

• ares35@kbin.social
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    8 months ago

mine is really narrow like this, but the back of the toilet is on a ‘long’ wall, so it ‘sticks out’ instead. meaning you cannot sit straight on it without your knees hitting the wall. you have to step over it to get to the shower. and no window, or fan–or heat for that matter, either.

• HubertManne@kbin.social
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      8 months ago

had one with a steam heater not right in front of it but just off to the side. My wife got knee surgery and could not use it for months.

• storcholus@feddit.de
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    8 months ago

That looks like a bathroom from a building around 1880-1910 that I have seen several times in Gründerzeit buildings in Germany

• Jackcooper@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    8 months ago

With the wrong hangover you know someone’s gonna take that toilet out when trying to get around it / forgetting it’s there