• Flying Squid@lemmy.worldM
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    6 months ago

I already share my banking details with people who hate me. Namely, the corporations, who I am told are people, that clearly hate me because they keep charging me more money to pay for the same services year after year.

• bstix@feddit.dk
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    6 months ago

If the people I usually give this information to actually liked me, they wouldn’t be marking up the prices in the first place.

Walmart doesn’t just charge $4 for milk because it’s the market price or something. They do that because they fucking hate you and want all of your money.

• Feirdro@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      6 months ago

Nah, it’s not personal, it’s just a monopoly.

They do it because they killed all the mom and pop stores.

• NightAuthor@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    6 months ago

Share it with someone you don’t like, but like, not in an obvious you’re-giving-them-permission kind of way. Then report the fraud if they actually use it, then just see what happens.

• Rediphile@lemmy.ca
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      6 months ago

You can give them as obviously as you like. Even hand them the physical card is fine. It’s still fraud if they use it without your explicit permission.

Edit: I misread that you said ‘obviously giving them permission’ part so I think I’m just reinforcing your point.

• 5714@lemmy.dbzer0.com
              link
              fedilink
              arrow-up
              ·
              6 months ago

You’re gonna have that talk anyway, so why don’t do it on your own terms. There’s still options to pursue your romantic aspirations with people, also are you really sure you’re not already sharing the child, given that you perceive the relationship as unromantic?

• 0x4E4F@sh.itjust.works
                link
                fedilink
                English
                arrow-up
                ·
                edit-2
                6 months ago

Yes, we are sharing… we just live together… with our son. The difference is, I can be with him whenever I want.

That talk has already been talked. We live together, that’s it. She doesn’t want me seeing anyone, so I don’t. I don’t wanna stir things up, it just leads to quarels, and I really don’t have the nerves for more of that… there has been enough of that, I’m trying to live in piece with my son.

• Sweetpeaches69@lemmy.world
                  link
                  fedilink
                  arrow-up
                  ·
                  6 months ago

I was just looking through the comments, and I came across this thread. I just wanted to say I’m sorry for what you’re going through. I hope you find peace and happiness.