As annoying as this was, I did get to live out one of my petty fantasies: I had grabbed a coloring sheet for my toddler with some crayons, so I left a nice little note telling this guy that he could now practice staying inside the lines.

• AFK BRB Chocolate@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    11 months ago

I recently bought a new car for the first time in a lot of years. It has a lot of features that seem a little silly. The one that seemed the silliest is that you can start it and pull it forward or backward from outside with the key fob. I couldn’t figure out why I’d want to do that, until I realized it would be perfect for this situation.

• LouNeko@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    11 months ago

Shitty parking job and leaving the car running. My man was probably fighting for his life not to shit his pants and get to a restroom ASAP.

• mino
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      9 months ago

deleted by creator

• edric@lemm.ee
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      11 months ago

Lmao I just noticed the logos after reading your comment.

• Psythik@lemm.ee
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    11 months ago

I fucking hate when people leave their cars running when they park them, just for the fucking A/C. Whenever I see this, I turn off the engine and leave then a nice note along the lines of, “hey buddy, you accidentally left your car running, so I took care of that for you :)”

Fucking bitches; if I can handle two minutes of heat while my car cools down, you can too. Quit wasting gas and money.

• SnausagesinaBlanket@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      11 months ago

What if they are shopping 2-3 stores and have perishable goods in their car? You touch my car once, and you won’t be telling stories anymore.

• Psythik@lemm.ee
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        edit-2
        11 months ago

Ah, so you’re one of those assholes.

Unless you’re shopping for over an hour, your perishables will be fine. You can leave them out for up to two hours before they start to go bad. Just ask your local health department.

Regardless, people like you are why I stay strapped, despite the fact that I support gun control. There are many unhinged psychopaths like you in the world for me to not carry.

Turn off your fucking engine when you park, or I’ll do it for you. End of story.

• SnausagesinaBlanket@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          11 months ago

You are strapped because you are a coward that hides behind a gun. If someone else had a gun, you would shit your pants and run away crying GOP man.

• Psythik@lemm.ee
            link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            ·
            edit-2
            8 months ago

Fuck the GOP. I will never vote for those traitors.

Where I live, it is legal to own a gun without having to vote republican.

• charles@lemmy.ca
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        11 months ago

On top of the other reply, you could also just take into account what your errands are and not get the perishable goods first?

• guyrocket@kbin.social
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    11 months ago

Looks like the space in front of it is open, just drive it 10 feet forward and out of your life.

• InevitableCriticism@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    11 months ago

That looks like the H‑E‑B I shop at and a lot of people in big trucks and SUVs park like assholes and leave their vehicles on there. I have to deal with that shit almost every week.