No video released yet but the right wing blog-sphere is already claiming it’s AI. Put on your seat-belts and keep your hands inside the car at all times.

• StupidBrotherInLaw@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    8 hours ago

Mrrrmmm, ACKchyually, she’s over 15 so it’s EPHEBOphilia. They’re two very different things, thank you very much.

/s, kiddie diddling is kiddie diddling.

• EatATaco@lemm.ee
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      4 hours ago

kiddie diddling is kiddie diddling.

Absolutely 100%. Taking advantage of a minor is wrong no matter what.

However, the word you used describes an attraction, not actual rape. And in that case there is a big difference because being attracted to mid to late teens, which is a perfect normal and healthy sexual attraction, and pedophilia, which is a disorder. This is the same science that confirms homosexuality and trans identity are perfectly normal, and rejecting this science is no different than rejecting that people can be gay and trans.

I know I’ll be piled on because of the pedophile panic that has gripped so many people, but I don’t care because I think it’s important for people to understand this. After watching the suffering of gay and trans people, first hand, being treated like deviants or that there is something wrong with them I can’t stand by while people treat other normal and healthy people as if they are fucked up. It’s not right.

• Buddahriffic@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        2 hours ago

Pssst… It’s not Reddit, it’s the people. The Reddit bullshit was what came from the admins. Everything else, the users and the mods, were just people being themselves.