• Miles O'Brien@startrek.website
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    6 hours ago

I’m not a monkey that dances for coins, if you want to see art go to a museum.

I may have some lasting issues stemming from uncomfortable situations like this that have made me no longer care if people are put off by my reaction when I’m put on the spot. You want to see it? Ask me privately, and I’ll show you one on one if you actually care.

No, I’m not bitter about things from my childhood, why do you ask…

• Swedneck
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      4 hours ago

“sweetie why are the feet so much more detailed than everything else?”

• CarbonIceDragon@pawb.social
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        2 hours ago

for me that would be the teeth, considering what I draw. That being said, the stuff I actually show family tends to be things like fish, that dont really have anything like that to notice

• Swedneck
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          1 hour ago

wait, is that as in tooth fetish stuff (which is something i never even considered could be a thing before now), or like… anatomical drawings?

• CarbonIceDragon@pawb.social
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            ·
            59 minutes ago

Ive been varying my drawings a bit recently, but I mostly draw vore (not very well, but still), its a bit of a meme in that community that vore artists draw mouths and teeth with more detail than the rest of a character even without meaning to

• Swedneck
              link
              fedilink
              arrow-up
              ·
              14 minutes ago

ah, i’d more associate that with the mouth than the teeth, hence my confusion.

• PugJesus@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    7 hours ago

When I was in my first year in college, one of my profs asking everyone in the (very small) class what they did.

One guy just straight up said he drew hentai for a living.

Respect for not trying to dodge that.

• MeatsOfRage@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    4 hours ago

Hands trembling. You reach into your pocket and pull out your phone. Opening the browser you type in deviant art and open a collection you’ve named Rule 34

• python@programming.dev
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    7 hours ago

Sure, here’s one of my favorite pieces! I know you have some questions. You see, female Hyenas have a thing called “Pseudopenis”-