• tankplanker@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    8 个月前

I would imagine Rishi and Elon are quite closely aligned when it comes to workers rights, so do not expect any worker or privacy protections coming out of this AI summit, just the opposite. I would however expect some sort of protection for the likes of Twitter from being used for unpaid language model training.

• JustMy2c@lemm.ee
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      8 个月前

They’re literally in the same clubs… Apart from being extreme right wing anti worker anti modernity extreme religious, pro establishment AND HEDGE FUND AFFILIATES

• LordOfLocksley@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    8 个月前

I should think Elon would be the best person to talk on artificial intelligence. Turning $44bln into $19bln in a year under the guise of improving a platform definitely takes some form of artificial intelligence…

• qyron@sopuli.xyz
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    8 个月前

Again, the adage about the broken clock is demonstrated as valid.

• Sowhatever
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          8 个月前

I had to open the comments to find out which one is it. Poorly written title really.

• hardware26
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          8 个月前

Grammatically speaking, doesn’t it really say that Sunak warned others? I am confused.

• MotoAsh@lemmy.world
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            ·
            8 个月前

Yes. Without something like ‘was’ in there, Sunak becomes the actor of the warning.

OP is correct in their interpretation of the title as far as language goes.