🐈

• Shirasho
    link
    fedilink
    382 months ago

Bruh I’d be just as atrocious regardless of gender.

• max
    link
    fedilink
    192 months ago

nuhuhhhh i has just the right amount of t :3

• zea
      link
      fedilink
      172 months ago

I’ll be the girl in the picture, you can be the cat destroying the furniture off screen!

• max
        link
        fedilink
        102 months ago

an we can both be wearing skirts :3

• First Majestic Comet
    link
    fedilink
    92 months ago

This doesn’t really apply to me since I don’t have too much T, some might argue I don’t have enough (maybe they might be right but I don’t care).

• Xea
    link
    fedilink
    English
    82 months ago

* doses to pseudopregnancy levels of estradiol

“I’ll show you!!! >:(”

• You underestimate the testosterone levels of the women in my family. One if my mother’s exes hit her once while drunk. She responded by picking him up and throwing him over the car, not across, over the top

• @FiniteBanjo@lemmy.today
    link
    fedilink
    edit-2
    2 months ago

Ah, well, to be clear a human being cannot survive without a growth hormone production so you get to pick Testosterone or Estrogen, and if you cut off your balls or your uterus then you’ll need a permanent medical provider sourcing it to you or else you will get sick and weak and die. Sadly, many post operation trans are at risk of this torture at the hands of conservative political parties the world over, as the care is being outlawed in some places.

Sorry, I just felt like “too much testosterone” was a little misleading. Less of a necessary hormone is rarely a solution to any problem without a replacement.

• First Majestic Comet
      link
      fedilink
      edit-2
      2 months ago

or else you will get sick and weak and die.

Hasn’t happened to me yet, I haven’t taken any hormones since I was around 14/15 (for less than about two weeks too) and I’m mostly fine. You may be right though I’ve had people tell me that it’s not good and I should do something about it but knowing me I probably won’t and it’ll be an issue for future Riley to deal with.

Context: have a genetic condition that causes very low androgen levels, not completely depleted but low enough that it’s not much different. I was prescribed T when I was younger but I did not continue taking it because it make me feel sick and lots of other factors I’m not getting into right now.

• @FiniteBanjo@lemmy.today
        link
        fedilink
        32 months ago

Yes, I think it’s pretty common for the average person to not have to think about those, but you make a good point.